Thursday 7 August 2014

The garden | a reflection of things to follow


Who are you?
Who am  I?
Why are you here?
Why am I already here?

Where are we?

In the belly of an untamed beast
besides the apple-blue-tree;a mouse by (y)our side 
we dive in, within, without a doubt,
peeling our skin
layer by
by layer
like an onion; weeping,
"I got some friends inside the garden!"

"What garden?", she replied
waiting for me 
beside the log
outside.

Before I step back,
back from the undying eye,
I want to see
I want to see!
me in the mirror, 
the unlying mirror,
lying in front of me
reflecting the conspiracy
                                                                                                   that I fail to see

"Who am I?  Where are we?"
 screamed the unknown reader; finally
the lizard wakes from his slumber,
tip-toes out from the tripped-out garden under;
The garden, a magical world within the
world, a desert with no oasis.

We are trapped here forever

No comments:

Post a Comment